BDS Lond MFDS RCS Edin MAGDS RCS Edin
GDC Registration Number – 230308
- Invisalign Diamond Provider
- Executive committee member British Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry
- A full member of the British Association of Aesthetic Dentistry – of which there are currently only 40 in the UK
- The first female to be awarded the MAGDS (Membership in Advanced General Dental Surgery) title from the Royal College of Surgeons of in Edinburgh
- Lecturer for Cephtactics Post Graduate Orthodontic Programme
- Lecturer for Elevate Dental Academy
- Lecturer for Health Education England
- On the scientific advisory board for Invisalign/Align UK
With a core philosophy and focus on providing high quality patient centred care, Elaine brings a friendly and relaxed approach helping to put nervous patients at ease. She believes in building great rapport to create a positive and comfortable experience.
Patients travel widely to see Elaine for both Invisalign and smile makeovers and she aims to be able to combine her multiple skillsets to offer her patients a wide range of options available focusing on rehabilitation of health and restoration of function and aesthetics with a minimally invasive approach.
Elaine’s expertise in Invisalign has placed her on the scientific advisory board for Invisalign/Align UK.