Are you unhappy with your smile?
Most people have something they’d like to change about their teeth – whether that’s a gap, discoloured or yellowish teeth, or perhaps visible cracks or chips…
If there’s something – or several things – you’d like to change about your smile, you’re in the right place – welcome to the world of smile makeovers!
What is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is where a cosmetic dentist will take your existing smile, iron out any issues and upgrade it so that it is as perfect and attractive as possible.
Smile makeovers involve different dental skills that can help develop your optimal smile. These can include teeth whitening, composite bonding, orthodontics, veneers and even dental implants.
When applied these skills can help:
- Remove gaps between your teeth
- Whiten teeth to look healthy and youthful
- Space your teeth evenly
- Straighten poorly aligned teeth
- Lengthen your teeth
- Contour your gumline
- Change the shape of your teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Repair any cracks or chips in your teeth
Refresh your look with a Smile Makeover
Most smile makeovers require work on the most visible teeth at the front of the mouth, especially in the upper arch and the lower teeth may also require treatment for some people.
- The most common dental treatments used in smile makeovers are teeth straightening treatments (e.g. Invisalign or other orthodontic treatments) combined with teeth whitening and either composite bonding or porcelain veneers. This is sometimes called Align, Bleach and Bond (ABC).
- Veneers are popular because they are strong, durable and aesthetically-pleasing. In fact, porcelain veneers are very similar to natural teeth in terms of translucence which makes the smile look as natural and close to perfect as possible.
- Porcelain veneers do require some filing in order to create space for the contact-lens-thin veneers to be applied onto the teeth. Some patients prefer composite bonding which can be applied directly onto the existing teeth for patients who prefer minimally-invasive treatment.
- Smile makeovers often make use of rapid orthodontic treatments to position your teeth optimally and to deal with issues such as protruding, crowded, gapped or poorly-positioned teeth.
- If you have any damaged or missing teeth, we can help with crowns, bridges, dental implants or even treatments such as All-on-4 where we can replace an entire row of teeth supported on just 4 implants.
We’re able to lay out all your options for you during a complimentary consultation where we can explain the various steps in the process and answer any questions you may have.
BOOK YOUR FREE
At Ridgway Dental we offer Free Cosmetic Dentistry Consultations. Request your Free Consultation today.
3 Reasons to Choose Ridgway Dental for your Smile Makeover
(1) Dedicated Team
Unlike many dental practices where outside experts need to be brought in for more complex treatments, at Ridgway Dental we have our own team of dedicated professionals in each area of dentistry, including:
- Cosmetic dentistry (teeth whitening, composite bonding, porcelain veneers, etc)
- Orthodontics (e.g. Invisalign)
- Dental implants
- Root canals
- Gum contouring
This means you can have all your treatment scheduled and conducted with no fuss and easy access to our team as needed.
(2) Our Outstanding Reputation
- 258 Google reviews and an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5
- 5-star rating from 90 reviews on Facebook
- 5-star rating from 43 reviews on Most Recommended Dentist
(3) Experienced Cosmetic Dentists
We are extremely experienced in the field of smile makeovers and have successfully conducted numerous cosmetic treatments for our patients over several years.
Before & After Gallery
A Smile Makeover can be an excellent investment. We offer flexible payment terms and patient finance through our finance partner.
4-Step Smile Makeover Process
- Step 1
Free Consultation, Smile Design & Projection
Enjoy a FREE consultation where we can meet with you to discuss what you’re looking for in your own perfect smile and answer any questions you may have.
We use our state-of-the-art digital imaging technology to scan your teeth and map out the changes you’d like to see. We can then show you a smile simulation of what your projected smile will look like after treatment.
- Step 2
Bespoke Treatment Plan
We’ll take your requests and digital imaging scans and map out a treatment plan to deliver exactly what you’re looking for in your new smile.
Our team of dental professionals will then discuss your case and work out the optimal plan and timing for the various stages of your treatment.
- Step 3
You’ll come in for appointments and our team will work with you to complete each stage of your smile makeover treatment plan.
After each step, your smile will move closer to your final projected outcome and the vision you had for your future smile.
- Step 4
Enjoy Your New Smile!
Once your treatment plan is complete, your new smile will match the one you helped to design in the beginning stages of the process.
You’ll now be feeling more confident and satisfied with your appearance, and more than happy to share your new smile with everyone you meet!
What will my new smile look like?
Our objective is to help you to have a smile that is perfect for you.
- Some people prefer a dazzling “Hollywood smile” where the teeth are all uniform in appearance and brilliant white.
- Others prefer a more natural smile that is enhanced to look its very best.
We can advise you which options are available in your unique case, make recommendations that will align with your lifestyle goals, and then leave you to decide which option or combination of options suits you best.
Even better, thanks to advances in digital technology, we’re able to show you what your projected final smile will look like and then be able to carry out a trial smile were you can see how it will look in your mouth. And patients selecting veneers or crowns are able to test out their new smile with temporary fittings before finalising treatment.